Thursday, June 29, 2006

Getting my hands dirty.



There's nothing better than starting a new story. Well, maybe there is, but it's great all the same to draw that first page and get that feeling that you have started walking down this road, discovering new ground, and that once you're done, you'll be able to show people this new story so they will be able to walk down this road as well.

I'm on page two and I love it already.

Next week, pirates are coming, so I must hurry on what I'm doing now to get more pages done.

June is my favorite month of the year, and it's almost over. I've done some of what I set myself up to do, but there's so much more I could have done.

So much more I will do.

It's my favorite month, all right.

But it's not the only month there is.

. . .

Oh, and I'm really thinking about getting the BONE ONE VOLUME EDITION now that's going back to press.

No comments: